Are you ready for your next exciting step in your career working for the best ICT Training company in Australia? DDLS is Australia’s leading Information and Communications Technology training provider. We are proud to be Microsoft’s only Gold Partner in Training in the Asia-Pacific region, and Google’s only National Authorised Training Partner.
We have been changing futures for over 27 years now, enabling our corporate and government clients to successfully deploy technology, effectively manage processes, and deliver quality service, and make their career dreams a reality. With offices nationwide, we offer an extensive range of authorised technical training from Microsoft, Google, Cisco, VMware, Citrix, IT Security & Mobile App development, as well as our Professional Development programs.
DDLS is looking for a Sales Executive who will continue our commitment to being at the forefront of training innovation. Ultimately this role will involve achieving targets set by the business and representing our business to the highest standard to our clients. Should you aspire to a role such as this, DDLS is happy to work with you to develop into such a position. We would expect you to:
- Have some exposure to, and knowledge of, the ICT sector, and be following industry trends
- Have worked in some capacity with Federal Government and to be familiar with Federal Government procurement processes
- Be able to manage and nurture relationships with existing clients.
- Assist with analysing our client's business needs and work with our Branch Manager to recommend solutions tailored to meet these
- Have strong IT skills as well as an ability to produce professional quotes, tender responses and proposals under direction
- Work within a small team to deliver exceptional client service
What we are looking for in candidates for this job:
- You will be driven by success and hungry for more, with a respectful and professional manner, a sense of urgency to act, and will
- work well under pressure
- You will have an ability to adapt to change, be a positive team player, and have a high level of communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
Our shared values drive our success… We are One DDLS
, we Win with Integrity
, and we Live with Spirit
. We believe that people are what make this company great, and are the key to our success into the future. As we continue to grow and develop as an organisation, we know that you will also grow and develop. We are sure that you will find your experience at DDLS to be rewarding, challenging, and meaningful. What is most important to us is our amazing culture, which is focused on growth and opportunity, and the creation of an engaging and fun work environment! So we absolutely require our team to:
- Have a willingness to contribute ideas to make our delivery processes even better
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and passion for your area of expertise
- Truly value your clients, your colleagues and your work environment, because it is the core of all we do
Do you want the opportunity to develop relationships with clients all around Australia? If you answered yes, then we are the company for you. Are you ready to join our fun, exciting and fast paced team? Speak to us today to apply for this job!